Declaration of accessibility of the “Krakowski Rocznik Archiwalny” website
Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie (The National Archives in Krakow), 31-510 Kraków, ul. Rakowicka 22E, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +48 12 370 56 00, fax: +48 12 370 56 98, is obliged to ensure accessibility of its website in accordance with the law of 4 April 2019 concerning the accessibility of the digital websites and mobile applications of public bodies. The declaration in the matter of accessibility is applicable to the “Krakowski Rocznik Archiwalny” website.
- Date of publication of the website:
- Date of the latest major update:
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the law concerning the accessibility of the digital websites and mobile applications of public bodies due to the non-compliance or exclusions listed below.
- no site map,
- PDF files on the website may not be adapted to the needs of those with disabilities
Preparation of the declaration regarding accessibility
- The declaration was prepared on:
- The declaration was last reviewed and updated on:
The declaration was prepared based on a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact data
Edyta Lelek, coordinator of accessibility in the National Archives in Krakow, is responsible for dealing with comments and proposals, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +48 12 370 56 30.
All people have the right to:
- send comments concerning the digital accessibility of the website or its elements,
- demand digital accessibility of the website or its elements,
- apply to ensure accessibility to non-accessible information in another alternative form.
The demand must contain:
- contact details of the person making the demand,
- information about the website or element of the website that the demand concerns,
- information about the suitable form of accessibility, if the demand concerns the accessibility of non-accessible information in an alternative form.
Such demands should be dealt with immediately, within 7 days at the latest. If, in this time, the accessibility or access in an alternative form is not possible, it should take place within 2 months of the demand being made.
Claims and appeals
If these deadlines are not met, as well as if the demand is refused, it is possible to make a claim to the supervisory body by post or e-mail to: Naczelny Dyrektor Archiwów Państwowych (Supervisory Director of the State Archives), 02-517 Warszawa, ul. Rakowiecka 2D, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +48 22 565 460.
Claims can also be submitted to the Polish Ombudsman.
English translation in progress. Information on architectural accessibility is available in Polish language only.
- it is possible to use standard keyboard shortcuts on the website,
- it is possible to find information through: the browser and menu (list of contents),
- the website uses breadcrumb navigation
Other information and statement
The National Archives in Krakow does not currently ensure the option to communicate using sign language.
We do not provide access to any mobile application either.
Ensuring the accessibility of services is a process. We are trying to ensure the accessibility and usability of our website, however, if you have any comments, please contact the coordinator of accessibility in the National Archives in Krakow – Edyta Lelek, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. +48 12 370 56 30.